Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sears Credit Card $15 Shopping Bonus Discount Offer with Sears ...

Sears Credit Card $15 Shopping Bonus Discount Offer with Sears ...


If you are in New York City today, March 31, look for Sears representatives on Military Island in Times Square from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. They will be giving away 1400 gift cards worth $5 to $10. One gift card will have $1000 on it! ...


Everyone beware of buying products at Sears. They have changed their policy on clearance priced items. You cannot return clearance items for full refunds, only Exchange within 10 DAYS. It is written on the receipt so its not arguable, ...


Reader email: #Sears seriously sucks#. First email I read this morning: Hi. I just wanted to make you aware that every single time I have tried to buy an item that you list from Sears, none of them EVER work out. ...


Reader email: #Sears seriously sucks#. First email I read this morning: Hi. I just wanted to make you aware that every single time I have tried to buy an item that you list from Sears, none of them EVER work out. ...


Today marks the end of March Madness with Sears Canada, while I have no specific offer tonight I am going to recap the hot deals Sears has right now. Save 15% on select Mistura makeup products until April 2nd 2010 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment